- Consult with managers to discover staff requirements and specific job objectives.
- Develop job descriptions/specifications and ensuring that these are up to date and accurately describe each position within the organisation and post job descriptions on career websites, newspapers and other relevant media sites.
- Source candidates by databases and social media also internal and external advertising of vacancies within the organisation.
- Evaluate and screen Curriculum Vitas’ and cover letters.
- Review curriculum vitas and obtain candidates personal information, identity document/passport and consent for background checks.
- Use recruiting tools like tests and assignments to assess candidate’s skills.
- Conduct phone, skype and in person interviews.
- Provide a shortlist of qualified candidates to hiring managers.
- Helping the hiring team with recruiting methods and interview questions.
- Contact new employees and prepare induction processes.
- Maintain a complete record of interviews and new hires.
- Stay up to date with current recruiting methods.
- Conduct market related compensation studies.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Proven work experience as a recruiter with a minimum of 5 years experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Administration skills
- Interviewing skills and attention to detail are of utmost importance