The Fly In Big 5 Safari flies over the Hex River Mountains & vineyards – the second highest mountain range in the Western Cape. You’ll be awed by the mix of ruggedness and might in the mountain peaks, interlaced ridges, wild bush shrubs and high waterfalls.
Once on the ground, guests will be transferred to Big 5 Safari Aquila Private Game Reserve. Preceding your 2 – 3 hour game drive safari is a buffet breakfast & lunch, served in the African Boma restaurant. Aquila safaris are in a 4X4 safari vehicle, and led by a well-versed ranger.
Fly in Big 5 Safari Cape Town:
- 45-60 min flight over the Hex River Mountains and vineyards
- Guests have an option of choosing to fly either via helicopter or airplane
- Buffet Breakfast served at the Aquila restaurant
- 2 -3 hour game drive safari
- Buffet lunch served in the African Boma restaurant
- Return flight to Cape Town
Book your Fly in Big 5 Safari Cape Town
Fly in Big 5 Safari Day Tour
The Aquila fly in Big 5 Safari day tour is a majesty-meets-adventure experience. After flying over the Hex River Mountains & vineyards, a 2 - 3 hour big 5 game drive awaits.
The Aquila fly in Big 5 Safari day tour includes transfers. Speak to one of our dedicated reservations consultants for more information.